Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Free Printable Labels

I love a lot of things, but this post is focused on my love of organization and labels! I'm a sucker for a well organized home. Everything in it's place and a place for everything. Right now the majority of my organization has gone into the kitchen, and that's one great place you can use these labels. I like to store all my bulk food in mason jars so it stays fresh, keeps any kind of critters out, and it just looks nice (everything looks better when stored in glass), and these labels are great for that. You can also label cabinets, drawers, all of your craft supplies. The things you can label are endless, and now you can print out these free labels to help you in your quest for organization!



You can download these lovely labels here. You can buy sticker paper, print the labels, then cut to size (or you can just print on paper and tape them on.)  Leave a comment telling me what you're going to label them with!

No comments:

Post a Comment